More than just a newsstand...

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rattled, Frazzled & All Shook Up

Of late, I’ve been:
- physically worn out,
- snowed in with work,
- hardly with it in my other commitments,
- recipient of news of the passing of dear ones of four close friends,
- nagged by suspected tendonitis,
- moodier than usual, and
- 'oesophagally' in pain. The doctor said I have a pretty bad case of throat infection and it’s not gotten better despite having been on medication the last couple of days. I think it’s just got to do with rest, of which I grossly lack and cannot find time for, especially so when my job requires the intense utility of it. But the throat is just one of many parts of me (and you) that determines my (your) overall well-being.

So feeling all beat down like a tree felled by a vicious storm, I thought I’d remind myself and share with you (if you're in similar waters) how we can get back up on my feet again. From Monday and the next two weeks, allow me to suggest ways in which we can kickstart our life and refresh ourselves in ways so simple we never thought could work. Check back on Monday for the first Kickstarter to Life distributed exclusively by The NewsStan(d).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT! ^_^ Looking forward to reading it soon.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home