More than just a newsstand...

Monday, May 19, 2008

Mum's The Word in May!

Never has there been a more tiring Mothers' Day than this year's, but just as it has been one whirlwind energy-sapping sleep-deprived season, it's also been one of the most special. This was the first time I'd taken my mum away for Mothers' Day. Destination: Sydney and the outskirts, comprising the Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Port Stephens. Duration: 9 days (8th - 16th May)

Thanks to the trip sponsors' blessings, my mum got to come along, but not without me forking out just a bit to cover the flight expenses. Here are some mum-son shots on the trip. Mum, you're uber cool and I love you with or without the Harley Davidson helmet and leather jacket! ;o)












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home