More than just a newsstand...

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One, Two, Three, Four...

You can't imagine how much has happened between now and the last entry. I now own a precious piece of accessory, get around on all fours, paid my third visit to the most islated city in the world and most importantly, acquired a fiancee. It's amazing how much can happen in a single month! But if I can borrow a slogan from a certain insurer - Life is Great!

God's been great! We all live daily under His grace and to be able to live, breathe and experience Him is the basis of thanksgiving. So why should I feel discouraged? Why should the shadows fall? It's hard to feel anxious when you've tried and proven God's faithfulness. Have you?

Next month, I change 'shells' and move into a new unit farther up north of the island. There are just so many changes currently happening in my life and with every new development, it's exciting but will require some fitting in. But God fits us perfectly into this puzzle called 'LIFE' and has it all make sense if we live our lives according to His plans.

Song in mind as I type away is Count Your Blessings....Name them one by one. Count your blessings. See what God has done. Count your blessings. Name them one by one. Count you MANY blessings see what God has done! I think it'll be quicker counting them seven by seven 'cos they're just so many and it'll save me time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joninaussieland said...

hey bro..
it's good to read of your newest blog entry and of the many blessings God has indeed blessed you with. =)
I still remember how you would "let me in" into little prayer requets and dreams of yours.. and looks like, it has all happened in a short time period of one month!
It was great having you here in perth.. with the catchin up and all.. it's such a priviledge to call you my bro.
Take care and continue to count your blessings.. God is certainly your Jehovah-Jireh!

Jon

Thursday, March 29, 2007

 
Blogger sunniefaith said...

What you moving? And what's happening with you? Gee...I better call you soon. I'm getting lost in your life! Sometimes it's hard when your best friend is in another country....And yes. I'm learning to count my blessings. It's so easy for me to count my complaints than to count my blessings. I'm ashamed of that.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home